What is a domain backorder?
A domain backorder allows you to reserve a domain which was registered/owned by someone else, but now it has fall into Pending Delete stage and going to release for public to re-register it. Once the domain is released, our own build powerful name catcher is going to capture the domain name for you.
How do I reserve a domain?
- Login to Partner Central.
- Domain Backorder Panel > Place Order > Enter Domain Name(s) > Click on Next button.
- Choose the Domain and click on Place Order button to proceed with the backordering process.
Pricing structure for domain backorder process
- Reserve price is charged to partner upon submission of each domain reseller request. It will be released to the respective partner once the requested domain is successfully registered by that you or any other.
- For example, if reserve price per domain = 10 USD, requested no of domains = 10, then total reserve price being charged to partner is 10*10 = 100 USD.
- Re-registration price is charged to partner upon successful domain registration based on his/her request.
- For example, if re-registration price per domain = 30 USD, no. of successful registered domains = 3, then total re-registration price being charged to partner is 30*3 = 90 USD.
- **Note: Reserve price will be released back to partner’s account at this stage
- Service charge is charged to partner upon each domain backorder request has been processed, regardless of successful or not successful to catch the domain.
- For example, if service charge per domain = 5 USD, requested no of domains = 10, then total service charge being charged to partner is 5*10 = 50 USD.
- This service charge imposed at the stage of the backorder request has been completed (regardless successful or not.