Registrar: WebNIC or any other Registrars
DNS: Cloudflare DNS
New NS to create: ns1.yourdomain.com, ns2.yourdomain.com, ns3.yourdomain.com, ns4.yourdomain.com
Obtain PDNS IP
Update IP to the new NS
- Login to the domain Registrar(if non-WebNIC Domain)
- Go to DNS Management
- Point ns1.yourdomain.com, …, ns4.yourdomain.com to 4 of the copied IP respectively.
Update the new NS to Whitelabel system
- Back to DNS Panel > Setting > NS Whitelabel
- Insert the new NS ns1.yourdomain.com, …, ns4.yourdomain.com to the input
- Click Submit > Confirm
Register the new NS to registry
If WebNIC isn’t the domain registrar for your new NS, you are required to register the new NS (or update NS IP if it has been registered before) to every possible registry.
However, if WebNIC is the registrar of the new NS, we will register (or update NS IP if it has been registered before) to every registry that we are offering automatically (after partner submit the new NS on the next step). One thing for partner to take note is that if the NS has been registered before, please ensure there aren’t any dependency on the old IP as it will be replaced with the new IP.
Read more: Why I need to register the NS to registry(s)
- Register Domain with Whitelabeled Premium DNS